TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your use of the CAMPUSUP Services signifies that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving the CAMPUSUP services under the laws of the United States or Canada or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the CAMPUSUP Service's registration form (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or CAMPUSUP web site administration has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the administration has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the CAMPUSUP Services.
We limit access to personal information about you to employees whom we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect your personal information.
You can edit your CAMPUSUP Account Information, at any time.
We reserve the right to send you certain notes regarding the CAMPUSUP service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the CAMPUSUP Newsletter, that are considered part of your CAMPUSUP account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
You can delete your CAMPUSUP account by visiting our Account Deletion page.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the CAMPUSUP Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (I) immediately notify CAMPUSUP web site administration of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (II) ensure that you log out of your account at the end of each session. CAMPUSUP cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content is originated. This means that you, and not CAMPUSUP, are entirely responsible for all the Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the CAMPUSUP Services. CAMPUSUP web site administration does not control the Content posted via the CAMPUSUP Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the CAMPUSUP Services, you may be exposed to a Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will CAMPUSUP web site administration be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the CAMPUSUP Services.
YOU AGREE NOT TO USE CAMPUSUP SERVICES TO:
1. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of someone else's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. Harm minors in any way;
3. Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a CAMPUSUP official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
4. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the CAMPUSUP Service;
5. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
6. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
7. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose (please read our complete Spam Policy);
8. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9. Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the CAMPUSUP Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
10. Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
11. Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs 1 through 10 above;
12. Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications.
You acknowledge that CAMPUSUP may or may not pre-screen Content, but that CAMPUSUP and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the CAMPUSUP Services. Without limiting the foregoing, CAMPUSUP and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by CAMPUSUP or submitted to CAMPUSUP, including all parts of the CAMPUSUP Services.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that CAMPUSUP may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (I) comply with legal process; (II) enforce the TOS; (III) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (IV) respond to your requests for customer service; or (V) protect the rights, property or personal safety of CAMPUSUP, its users and the public.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Through using this website you express that you understand and agree that CAMPSUP and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any punitive, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if CAMPUSUP has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the CAMPUSUP Service; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party on the CAMPUSUP Service; or (e) any other matter relating to the CAMPUSUP Service. As well campusup has the right to remove any ads or contents posted by users at any time without a notice
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we prohibit users from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on the CAMPUSUP website or service any materials that violate another party's intellectual property rights. When we receive proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement as described in our CAMPUSUP Copyright Policy, we promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and terminate the accounts of the repeated infringers as described herein in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may send a written notification of such infringement to our Designated Agent.
NO COMMERCIAL REUSE OF CAMPUSUP SERVICES
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion or use of, or access to, the CAMPUSUP Services (including Content, advertisements, Software and your CAMPUSUP ID).
The CAMPUSUP web site administration may terminate your membership, delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the Site and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service or the Site (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Service or the Site) for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice.